Social Value Specialist Jane Strand conducted a detailed piece of work, engaging families to understand and map the value added by the charity.
Highlights from Jane’s comprehensive report found that:
- For every £1 invested in Our Space, the charity creates £4.15 Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Young people supported by Our Space enjoyed increased happiness, confidence and wellbeing as a result*
- Young people experienced a 53% reduction in the need for 1:1 care from care givers*
*As reported by parents and caregivers, November 2022.
For the Gap Analysis, she compared Our Space with other similar charities across England, identifying opportunities for the charity to strengthen its income, income streams, service proposition and profile.
In tandem, Communications Specialist Sarah Sheasby worked with Our Space to develop and deliver a focussed communications campaign. The campaign comprised:
- A Partnership Pack aimed at business supporters, with ways to get involved ranging from Payroll giving to Charity of the Year relationships;
- A Video, showcasing the benefits to businesses of engaging with Our Space;
- Press releases, social media posts, banners and emails targeting business supporters.
Jane and Sarah are both highly experienced and passionate practitioners with strong commercial acumen and a best practice approach. They worked hand-in-hand to deliver a brilliant outcome for the client.