Social Value Business (SVB) is proud to present a calendar of social impact and value training and development workshops and programmes aimed directly at those who are looking to, or are in the middle of measuring their social impact and value.
At SVB we understand measuring and reporting value can be challenging, both in time and money and therefore it is essential to be able to develop internal processes and knowledge that are tailored to your own organisation, as we understand all organisations are different.
The 2015/16 winter and spring programmes of training and development focuses on:-
- How to create your own unique set of social value pledges
- How to measure with your stakeholders value
- How to develop your own set of Value Indicators and the measurement techniques to measure your social performance
- How to measure your direct, indirect, wider and hidden social impact and value
- How to create the internal knowledge and confidence to measure social impact and value
- How to evaluate your local, financial and non financial social impact and value value
- Stakeholder engagement and create a evidence base for measuring value