Many organisations are unsure where to start when measuring impact and value and can be unclear what information they already have in place to be able to support future impact and value reporting. Our specialist social impact and value team are able to undertake an organisational review of current processes, systems, data collection, and stakeholder engagement and recommend what social impact and value could be demonstrated in the short term and how current processes can be developed to be able to showcase any organisation full range of impact and value.
Core areas include:
- Reviewing current organisation systems, data collection, engagement methods and stakeholder communication.
- Identifying quick wins and opportunities to showcase impact and value.
- Recommending changes to current methods of data collection and research.
- Identifying areas of weakness to be able to legitimately report impact and value.
- Identifying the most suitable models for reporting impact and value aligned to organisational strategic and operational development.