Weaver Vale Housing Trust (the trust) has charitable status and is a registered provider. The trust owns and manages over 6,000 properties for rent in West Cheshire. The trust’s focus is more than a landlord as it is illustrated by their vision of “transforming neighbourhoods, homes and services to improve the quality of life for their customers”.
Weaver Vale Housing Trust was formed in July 2002 following a transfer of Vale Royal Borough Council housing stock and is the only local landlord wholly based in West Cheshire. Providing over 6,000 homes in Northwich, Winsford, Frodsham, Helsby and outlying rural areas. We provide a range of affordable accommodation for all ages, from flats and retirement apartments to two/three/four bed houses.
We have developed a variety of services to support people in their day to day life, helping them live independently in their own homes. Our fundamental aim is to help our customers improve the quality of their lives.
Since its formation the Trust has completed over £100 million of improvements to its homes and undertaken a series of award winning new build projects to provide affordable, energy efficient housing in West Cheshire.
Date Awarded: 25th March 2014
Quality Level Marks: Level 1, Level 3
Social Value Pledges:
- They will maximise the positive economic impact on the local economy through the engagement of local supply chains and promotion of local employment opportunities and spending habits.
- They will engage, listen and learn from our stakeholders and value their opinions and use this to improve our service.
- They will encourage and support our clients to improve their health and wellbeing, and encourage and support them to become active within their community.
- They will reduce the need for public sector support in the lives of our clients.
- They will raise awareness and understanding of Floating Tenancy Support and Homelessness services within the community and challenge any misconceptions.
- They commit to evaluating our social value performance and reporting our impact transparently.