2 Way Tenancy Solution is a Social Enterprise in the form of a Community Interest Company that operates on the fundamental belief that all individuals have the ability to succeed, given the right support.
Their aim and objective is to prevent homelessness caused by the inability to pay rent by tenants and by a need to avoid an increase of rent arrears by landlords.
Importantly they aim to work with clients to ensure they achieve their financial confidence.
They work in the North East Area covering, South Tyneside, Gateshead, Newcastle and North Shields.
Quality Level Marks: Level 1
Social Value Pledges:
- They pledge to: Improve the health and well-being of our clients by supporting them to make informed positive choices in their lives to create a positive lasting change
- They pledge to: Support and empower clients to create skills and knowledge to enable them, to take charge of their own circumstances to prevent clients reaching crisis within their lives
- They pledge to: Help develop pre-employment skills through the creation of support pathways to increase employment and active volunteering opportunities locally
- They pledge to: Help their clients to break the cycle of anti-social behaviour in their local community by increasing awareness of its impact and effects on others
- They pledge to: Support clients to maintain their tenancy, through the reduction of evictions, leading to reduced urgent and temporary accommodation needs locally
- They pledge to: Assist clients to maximise their income and effectively manage their debt, while proactively helping to prevent and reduce rent arrears, equipping clients with skills to become active citizens, thereby reducing dependency on welfare in the UK
- They pledge to improve the health and well being of young people by making an early intervention, to empower young people to identify risks and make positive life choices
- We pledge to provide young people with imaginative spaces in which they can practice the communication skills they will need to become effective employees
- They pledge to prevent crime by working in partnership with schools and others, to engage with young people and enable them to make positive choices about their behaviour, changing how they are perceived by the wider community
- They pledge to secure the future by encouraging more connected neighbourhoods, developing healthy and safe relationships and promoting the value of mutual respect
- They pledge to reduce the need for crisis support required by young people by raising their awareness of risk, whilst developing the skills and confidence they need to make positive choices#
- They pledge to protect the environment, developing sector leading approaches to e-learning, engaging large numbers of learners with a small environmental impact
- They pledge to develop stronger more resilient communities by offering young people the chance to develop positive social networks, positive social skills and positive social behaviour