Trident Reach the People Charity is a people first organisation working in partnership to maximise positivity, independence and participation.
They help a diverse range of people in need of help and support, from 16-year-olds to 100-year-olds plus, and offer specialist services catering for their different needs.
They work in partnership to make the hopes, dreams and aspirations of all who access and work in our services a reality, enhancing quality of life, retaining dignity and treating others with respect.
They provide a range of services including Health and Wellbeing support to Young and Older people, Domestic Violence, Homelessness, People with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Services and Specialist Tenancy Support.
Date Awarded: 1st January 2014
Quality Level Marks: Level 1, Level 3
Social Value Pledges:
- Improve health and well-being across the services and communities in which we work resulting in improved outcomes for customers and a reduction and cost savings for statutory services and local areas
- To support customers and members of our local community into volunteering, employment and training opportunities
- To listen to, value and learn from customers, staff and stakeholders to ensure continued improvement and provision of quality services
- To have a positive impact on local communities in which we work, retaining money locally through the provision of local jobs for local people and utilisation of local supply chains
- To maximise opportunities to increase income from non statutory services in order to meet customer needs and outcomes