ATS are committed to community benefit and aim to provide affordable holistic therapies to people who cannot usually access private services due to lack of finances, accessibility or availability matched to their needs. Through raising awareness, they highlight the benefits of holistic therapies helping them to increase their quality of life and understand the relationship between mind and body and its effects on personal well being.
ATS’s range of services are centred in Salford and Greater Manchester and include, talking therapies, one to one, group, couples, families, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, anxiety and stress management and Emotional Freedom Technique Acupuncture.
These services are delivered through a team of specialists therapists through one to one support, group work and drop in sessions within Salford.
Date Awarded: 25th March 2014
Quality Level Marks: Level 1, Level 3
Social Value Pledges:
- To support the residents of Salford that suffer from mental health issues to develop confidence, give them choice and break the negative behaviours
- To reduce the negative impact of mental health issues on the lives of individuals within the borough of Salford
- To reduce the need for invention from public sector services in the future by providing positive support, advice, and guidance
- To reduce the negative impact of depression, anxiety, and addictive behaviour on the lives of clients and the negative effects on the residents of Salford
- To reduce the need for emergency and ongoing health support in the future
- To assist in clients understanding of positive life opportunities available to them and reduce negative thoughts