We are recruiting passionate, dynamic and values led individuals to join our Social Value Team as Associate Consultants. Our client base is growing, and so is our need to connect with likeminded practitioners who are driven to make a difference by sharing their purpose drive business expertise.
We are proud of our unique approach to co-creating solutions with our clients and our work ethos is one of trust, influence and value!
Our Senior Team draw on their varied experience of establishing successful businesses and utilising their backgrounds in private and third sector organisations. There is a strong work ethic and a relentless drive for excellence.
Our new team members will be fully supported to enable development but should already possess high levels of commercial acumen, a genuine empathy with the challenges faced by the Charity sector, and a personal desire to be a part of shaping solutions that create legacy for society.
Practically, you may be based anywhere in the UK, be prepared to travel and take the lead on key objectives within a client project relating to embedding and improving social value and its ethical reporting. Together with helping organisations to be ‘fit for the future’ through planning and development to increase income and maximise (profit for social purpose).
Our ethics and values mean that we place people before process, and work in trusted partnership with our clients.
The typical characteristics our talent pool members display are:
- Highly personable
- Excellent communicators
- Empathetic and nurturing by nature
- Experience by practice
- Highly intuitive
- Trustworthy and ethical decision making, respecting the powerful role we often play in influencing an organisation.
- Appropriately confident
- Motivated by supporting others to realise their full potential
- Creative thinking
- Believe value can be beyond the pound
They can all demonstrate:
- Practical experience that they draw upon to provide successful change management, business planning and support to others
- Presentation skills to individuals and large groups
- Facilitation skills that encourage learning and development in others
- Policy, research and analytical skills to be able to interpret national and local trends
- Commercial understanding, combined with a social conscience
- Practical and relevant change management experience, SME and/or Corporate scale
- Supporting people and organisations to grow, including size, income, impact and value
- Help shape and influence the future direction of organisations
- Challenge preconceptions and build confidence in others through knowledge and skills transfer
Our team members (Associates) work on a range of projects on a self-employment contract basis.
If you believe you have the above characteristics and can demonstrate creditable experience. Contact us by sending a CV to email@example.com with an enclosed letter explaining why you would be perfect for our team and for our clients.